Monday, November 11, 2013

Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend Preview

I returned home last night, after a 2.5 hour flight delay. Let me tell you, I am "wo' slap out" as they say here in the south. Late nights, a night race, and I'm wiped. The weekend was also packed with fun. I will have to spread everything over several recaps, because it was an amazing time and there's just so much to share.

There was the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on Friday night.
Seriously, Disney at Christmas is beyond words. I'm going to have to pull out a thesaurus because words like amazing and awesome just don't do it justice.

The weekend also featured a great group of friends and food.
And of course it featured the reason we were all there, the Wine and Dine half marathon. I have a lot to say about this race, some good, some not so good. I will just say that this race was brought to your by the letter H. H for hot, humid and hilly. But plenty of fun was had.
It all ended with me earning this...
So keep watching for a full recap within the next few days!!




3 comments:

  1. So much fun to go on a racecation with you again! See you real soon in Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read about all the awesomeness I missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a blast with all of you! Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete