Tuesday, January 13, 2015

21 Day Fix- AKA 21 Days of Sad Food

I hear a lot of people talk about eliminating the word diet and using the term lifestyle change. I'm going to be honest. I don't want a lifestyle change. So this is a diet. I really like food, food that tastes good. Fruit and veggies, they don't taste good. No matter how you dress it up, it's not fun. I would like a healthy balance though. I can deal with somewhere in the middle.

I'll start by saying I am a picky eater. Super picky. So this program is hard for me. I'll give you a brief run down. As I mentioned in another post, I don't sell this stuff. I don't ever want to sell this stuff. When looking at this plan, looking for reviews, the only ones I could really find were from Beachbody coaches. The 21 Day Fix is a Beachbody program. The people who try to sell you Beachbody(which is a company that puts out shakes and exercise videos) are called coaches. So of course all the reviews from coaches would be glowing. They want you to buy it from them. I'm not one of them. I want to give you a real review, so if you stumble upon my blog searching for reviews, hopefully it helps.

The 21 Day fix involves containers. Different foods go into the containers and you eat a certain number of each per day. Figuring out how many is done by your current weight. They give you lists of foods in each group. I have a hard time with the green group because I can stand all of 3-4 things on the list. The book even says to be an adult and eat your veggies, but I will fully admit that there is a lot of me taking a bite, chewing with my nose plugged and swallowing quickly. There is no way around that. I can deal with everything else, although none of it wows me. There are dressing recipes to use on your plethora of vegetables but honestly they aren't all that great, I made two of them. I started yesterday, and I'll give you a day by day recap from here on out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment