Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Greetings and Welcome!!

Welcome! I've decided to make the big switch from one blog format to this site. If you are new to this blog, welcome! I'm April, I'm a mother to 3 children, I work from home, and attempt to stay on top of managing my house, my husband and keeping my head above water while maintaining an organized level of chaos in my life. I am also a runner. I started running last July, with the goal of completing my first half marathon, the Disney Princess Half Marathon, in February 2013. I wanted to check it off my bucket list, one and done, and go back to being a couch potato, but my obsession with running, staying fit, and Disney races had a mind of it's own. I'm now registered for 4(yes, 4!!) half marathons between October and February. I love running. I love the people I've met in the running community, I love how I look and feel, and I kind of love the excuse to take a trip to Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment